Feasibility and Viability Studies
A project can be feasible and not viable; it can be viable and not feasible. We create balance. We bring at your doorstep feasible and viable projects giving you an opportunity to put your money on valuable project, make your plans realistic, acquire a high profile site for strategic use, and take decisions on capital investment.
SOLAG HOLDING HOUSING ESTATE, KUJE, ABUJA
We were instructed by Messrs Solag Holding Limited – Sponsors of the project to undertake a preliminary study on the Feasibility and Viability of the proposed Solag Holding Housing Estate at Kuje, Kuje Area Council in FCT Abuja. The Object of the study was as follows:
- To provide an in-depth study of the proposed project and providing actionable and requisite data on which financial organization may confidential base investment decision in their financing and support for the project.
- Establish the suitability of the site and location for such project
- Attempt to project income and expenditure analysis of the project.
OTHER MAJOR PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Feasibility and Viability Studies of Dayspring Estate, Lugbe 2009
- Feasibility and Viability Studies of Petrol Filling Station Development for Homelux Nig. Ltd, Airport Road, Abuja 2005
- Feasibility and Viability Studies of Boutique Hotel at Jabi Road, Kaduna DADA HURNA INVESTMENT LTD 2008
- Feasibility and Viability Studies of the Markarfi Market in Kaduna State